Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Mini Beauty Haul

May have done a little spend yesterday- I couldn't help myself! The sun was shining and everything! What was I to do?
Here's what I got :D
First up (and what I'm most excited to try out) is Garnier Cleansing Micellar Lotion. You all know I'm a big fan of B.'s offering in this department (have two bottles waiting to be used as I stocked up when they were super cheap!), but have heard many a positive review of Garnier's take on the beauty essential. Plus, as a bargainer I'm more than happy to pay the £2.99 I paid for this at Savers, especially as it's 400ml, and B. Pure is just 150ml... I feel a comparison coming in the future..... watch this space...

Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora Nail Polish in Breakfast in Bed (a vivid deep teal) and Lose Your Lingerie (a pale bright white based pink, perfect for spring).... when I went into Superdrug I was confronted with a display of Rita Ora's offerings... and at buy 1 get 1 half price I just had to :D Side note, the lip crayons are pretty impressive! Even after wiping my hand with a baby wipe and giving it a good rub, my swatches were still present in a stain. They smell pretty good too :D just didn't really have any excuse to buy one.... but you don't need an excuse for nail varnishes, even when you do have around 70.... I really should count them....

MUA Pro Base Eye Primer- this has nearly always been out of stock in my local Superdrug, but not yesterday :D excited to see what it offers for £2.50!! Looks somewhat promising...

The least expected purchase for last... Beauty UK Baked Box Halo 3. Been looking for a good drugstore highlighter- I did purchase the MUA Undress Me a month back or so, but I just can't seem to love it! Very dry... but that's for another post! I've never got anything from Beauty UK before, but this really caught my eye. The packaging is Benefit-esque (which I love) and because it is designed to be a blush it's more of a subtle highlight shade... and because it's baked it's really easy to pick up with a brush.. only tried it a little but so far I like it :D

Must also note that I swatched the new Gosh Velvet Touch Lip Liners, and fell in love! They were also buy 1 get 1 half price and I totally would have caved but there was only a tester of one of the shades I wanted. They are super creamy and pigmented, and also withstood the baby wipe test! There's a gorgeous bright orange too- perfect for the Spring/Summer trend.... will be keeping an eye out for them...

Is it bad to love make up so much?? And I thought chocolate and shoes were my only weaknesses.... ah well... we can't all be perfect...

BBxx

No comments:

Post a Comment